1. Integrated Facilities Solutions Limited, a private limited company and registered in Ireland (Registered Number: 297059) with its registered office at Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Block 11, Unit 8, Dublin 15 (“us“, “we” or “our“) uses “cookies” to help us remember details of your visits to https://www.ifacsolutions.com/ (“Site”) including, but not limited to technical information about your visit e.g. traffic data, location data, browser language, your IP address, the previous website from which you reached us and the type of browser you use, domain, number and time of visits.
2. A cookie is a small data file implanted by us (or third parties we engage) on your device (e.g. your phone or your computer) which collects information including your personal information about you. For example, a cookie could allow us to recognise your browser/login details, while another could store your preferences and other information and let you navigate the Site effectively. Cookies can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests
3. Types of Cookies Used on THE SITE
3.1 We may place cookies on your device via the Site. We may also allow our business partners to place cookies on your device.
3.2 We primarily use third party cookies, which are found in other companies’ internet tools and which are provided by other third parties which we are using to enhance the Site. Cookies are used on the Site for the third party services, such as for example Dropbox.
4. How to Manage and Disable Cookies
4.1 You can choose to not accept the setting of cookies. Your browser may allow you to set how it handles cookies. You can manage cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to decline all cookies or which prompts you on whether to accept each cookie. If you use your browser setting to block all or some cookies (including strictly or technically necessary cookies) all or some parts of the Site may not work as intended or may not work at all without cookies. You can find information to assist you in enabling and disable cookies on the most common devices by accessing the following as relevant:
Edge /Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Apple 'i' devices: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Android devices using chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
5. Changes to this Cookies Statement
5.1 We can change this Cookies Statement at any time. If we make changes to this Cookies Statement, we will post the changed Cookies Statement to the Site, so you might please check the Site regularly for changes.
5.2 It is important that you review the changed Cookies Statement. If you do not wish to agree to the changed Cookies Statement, then we cannot continue to provide the Site to you, and your only option is to stop accessing the Site and to deactivate any account you have with the Site.
6. CONTACT US